Saturday, June 9, 2007

So here it is…my best friend’s birthday! Can you believe it…she’s 19!!! And she’s in Irvine studying for her finals. Great. I can’t celebrate it with her. Oh well, she’s coming down for my birthday next weekend (just so happens that it ends up being on father’s day…hmm…the last time that happened was on my 13th birthday).

Summer session starts this coming week and I’m not looking forward to it. Bleh.

Did I mention that I’m going to be working at Citi Bank? They’re looking for an opening at the moment (but they really want to hire me…happiness!) and in the mean time I’m going to do babysitting, I think…twice a week. Maybe I can convert them to be veg (the kids I mean…they’re 2 boys…one’s 9 and the other is 11…and Persian)!

Both of my cousins’ graduations are next week and they’re both celebrating it together at a fancy shmancy restaurant. Maybe I can sneak into the kitchen and cook myself some food (since one of my cousin’s parents owns it). That would be excellent…then I can eat something.

I just have one more year at the community college I’m attending…and then two more years at the CSU…and then one year in Colorado for vegan culinary school…and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I get to open my restaurant/café/bakery. I’ve been thinking…maybe I should just open a bakery instead. Baking is my specialty. Then I can do wedding cakes, parties, and whatever anyone asks for (ALL VEGAN, YO!). If I were to open a restaurant…there’s just so much work involved. Way too much. Maybe after I’m established with the bakery I can open a café and then a restaurant. It all depends upon the business…how successful I’m going to be.

Sorry about boring you with all my ramblings…this is basically what goes on in my head.

Anywho, you can go now, I’m done.

The End.

(for today)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your best friend!Did you wish her on Best Friend's day(June 8th)?Good luck to you on your plans for opening a bakery,that's a fantastic idea.Happy weekend!