Friday, May 18, 2007

First and foremost, Happy Belated Birthday Hunter!!!






How was your mother's day? Mine was stoo-pen-dus!!! I made the yummy Raspberry Chocolate Blackout Cake plus Apple Waffles, Ginger-Raisin Bran Muffins, and Scrambled Tofu. Mmmmm...Making my mouth water.


My Lovely vase I drew like 2 days ago for art...I have 8 more pictures to draw. I have way too much freaking shit to do.

So it might be that I'll be going to the California School of Culinary Arts. Ya. That's like an 85% chance. Pretty high. I have my appointment today to go see this guy there. I hope my dreams come true! Where's my freaking Fairy God Mother???
I think I'll go mope around a bit and update you pretty people later.

The End.

(for today)

2 comments:

Fantamazing! said...

haha its alright, been ahwile Over hither also ughh...Oh about that llama! I was looking somthing up for a project and a llama appered? Meh! But awesome you get to to to cullinary school! Aughh your to profetional at creating! Lucky I ate before haha! Nice vase By the way! your good :P

KleoPatra said...

That cake!! WOW!